SNOWDOGG™ VXF SERIES II SNOW PLOW
- Corrosion-resistant dual 304 stainless steel moldboards with 1/2 in. cutting edge is an investment that lasts.
- Ensure both cutting edges contour the road scrape with equal force due to the tubular steel Floating A-Frame™
- Enjoy 20% more ground clearance than previous VXF models.
- Mount and dismount reliably and quickly with the all new QuickMount II™.
- Stack high, and lift fast with a municipal-style single chain lift arm.
- Backdrag in tight spaces with the VXF’s dual-action angle cylinders.
- Fully enclosed 2 HP power/hydraulic unit and regenerative hydraulics with full size SAE standard cartridge valves and oversize 3/8 inch rubber hoses.
- Confront the storm with 70º attack angle and snow-throwing flared wings.
- Pierce through the dark with powerful dual-beam halogen plow lights with secure double post mounts.
- Protect your equipment with a responsive 2 independent 6 in. trip edges.
- Cut through heavy snow and ice–no problem–with the strength of laser-cut steel ribs, a full length 2 in. cross tube, and an oversize hinge pin.
- Ergonomic in-cab controllerfeatures single button control for all plow functions including V, scoop, and angle.
Available plow sizes:
- 9.5 Foot
- 8.5 Foot
Two year warranty parts & labour all provided on site by SHOTGUN MOTORSPORTS
For more information about this product please click here